Facing Demons

Yesterday, after such a long time, I came to realize that my demons - doubt, fear, remorse and other such saboteurs - are afraid of me. They don't want to face me any more than I want them. So why am I even disturbed by them?

But that which I resist, persists. And I've been giving these demons a lot of power by meditating on them - sulking.

Today, I went out there and faced them bravely. My success partner was right. I feel so much better now. I feel empowered. My demons have lesser power over me than they did y'day. They cannot haunt me for too long.

I look at them dispassionately and with detachment. They do not possess me. They can only disturb the body. 

But for how long could they last?

I'm glad to say that I am on the road of and to healing, happiness and success. I wanted to share this with you as I thought it would help you too, IF and when you'd require it.

Have an awesome weekend ahead!