The Unfinished Work

Dear Friend,

There was a book which I once set off to write in 2008. I had a nice story to write, it was a fantasy fiction with a magical theme. But I didn't know what to call it. My friend suggested the name 'TUW' (The Unfinished Work) as that was what it was. For so many years, it has remained quite 'unfinished', although I'd even tried committing myself to the 'work' by serializing the novel on a blog specifically designed for it.

In the year 2011, I had a broader perspective of what would go into my book. I decided to add some history as well as mythology into the plot. However, there was no point in writing a book without doing sufficient research. I was worried that it would just end up becoming one of those hand out booklets that most perishing authors desperately try to sell. I wanted my book to be nothing less than a Best-seller, even if it was only my first book ever.

But now that it's 2014, I think it's time to bring my story to life. (I think it's time to add some poetry as well to my novel.) Currently, I'm writing it's hard copy with ink on paper (my journal). Once I have provided my characters and story/plot enough depth to write a book, I might once again try to serialize the novel. I might even use this very same blog to share it with all of you.

Soon, I shall be putting up it's trailer on this very blog. So, please do look out for it!

with warm regards
The Monk of Gardenia